Thursday, June 23, 2011

Bleehh

Ashley is probably the worst bachelorette ever! If I had a dime for everytime she says "my dark place" or "Bentley" I would be a rich woman. Besides the fact that she is still obsessed with someone who she knew for 2 weeks? and he didn't even like her- she is such a drag with the rest of the guys. I can't believe they even like her. She was super mopey during the cocktail party (as per usual) and she is hardly giving the other guys a chance. anyway enough with poopy ashley.


1. JP- What a guy- I love him. She doesn't deserve him unless she smartens up!
2. Ames- he's really growing on me. I felt so bad for him during the group date. Even after he came back the hospital you could tell he was just out of it- poor guy, he's such a funny looking gentleman.
3. William- SOOO happy he was gone. He was just weird and things with him were just getting awkward so its good he's gone.
5. Ben F- Sorry he got kicked off just because of stupid William. It made me even more mad that she kicked william off right after- I think Ben deserved a chance so explain himself. Another reason I find Ashley completely ridiculous.
Thats pretty much all I can remember from that silly episode. Im excited/dreading Bentley's arrival next week. From the previews I couldn't tell if he comes clean with her and tells her he doesn't like her at all. He better or the show is just going to get dumb. It did seem like the other guys were pretty ticked that Bentley is back- I hope they all leave the show so Ashley gets what she deserved.


Thats my opinion on the show- Can't wait to see what the rest of you thought!
p.s I sent emails so you guys could all get onto here and write your own posts... let me know if it worked I was sorta just guessing

2 comments:

  1. Your comments are dead on! Can't wait for Monday so we can mock her again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to watch this - just couldn't bring myself to park my butt in the room at the Home while they were doing BINGO!! Ack!!

    Love the comments, Ashley!!!

    ReplyDelete