Thursday, June 23, 2011

PERFACT!!!! The Bachelorette Episode 5

Wow - I'm making my first blog post - and it's to mock dumb Bachelorette Ashley! Not the best episode I might add!

Totally with you on Ashley and her "dark place"! Suck it up - Bentley is a LOSER - move on!! And you're a loser for being so hung up on him. I hope his hair is looking good for his return next week......!

I'm also getting sick of hearing "this is getting serious" Really????!!!!

I almost laughed out loud at the mental kiss she and Ben decided to have outside the "cute" temple after their stroll in the "cute" marketplace! Man.....!

And if Ashley is responsible for deciding on their dates, what was she thinking having a bunch of dudes learn a form of kickboxing and then pound on each other for fun??? Poor Ames - he definitely came up short on that one. Glad he's okay - but he sure looked out of it at the cocktail party!

Really happy William is gone - he started off so great and turned into an idiot - although I did love the ending when they showed him trapped in a hotel room with Ben C. who was playing the same chords over and over again on the piano - William was ready to poke his eyes out! Ha!

"Love is a marathon, not a sprint" Yikes! Not even sure who to credit that to, but someone said it!

Not sure where Nick got the notion that him and Ashley were headed towards love (did I miss something?) The most we heard him speak was as he was leaving the show (bye bye - hated his soul patch!!)

I really hope things pick up next week - she's annoying!!! I think we're all on the same page as far as this goes!!


4 comments:

  1. I obviously did something weird with the font in the second last paragraph! I'm a rookie...

    Anyone know how to make my picture show up? I've tried adding it a thousand times but I don't seem to be making any progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I really seem like a loser! My photo is showing up now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't get to see this yet -- will do that today!! (can't wait -- ugh -- more Bentley talk!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nick was definately overly upset about being kicked off- I think him leaving was the first i had seen him all season! Oh well he'll be happy when it airs and he can see how pathetic she actually is.

    ReplyDelete