Friday, June 24, 2011

Vomitrocious

OK, seriously, I just finished watching this week's {boring, lame, stupid and retarded} episode of the Bachelorette. Honestly, I agree 100% with what you guys have already said -- and my feeling is that I will never get that time back in my life that I wasted with this one. Ack!!!

  • First -- the triumphant music that the editors jack in there every time there's something 'noble' or whatever. HATE.
  • I think Ashley is bowlegged -- really. Is she a cowboy instead of a dentist?
  • Ryan is a GEEK. "Don't you want to go on a date with me?" Uh, no. Even if I was single. NO.
  • And she and Constantine doing the fake kissing {where kissing is 'forbidden'} - just plain dumb.
  • I forget which guy it was but she was with one of them, said "Really?" and put on her best Bernie Bug Eye look. Not appealing.
  • The boxing was awful. Just awful.
  • And when Ryan said "I am fighting for Ashley" I wanted to puke but I knew it would upset Val so I didn't. {ha!}
  • Per-FACT!! YUK.
  • William is an utter, complete and total idiot. What a tool he is.
  • And now we are looking forward to more - - - - - Bentley. Sigh. Yuk.
Next week will probably be more vomit-inducing than this week but I did read that Reality Steve said you don't see much of Barfy Bentley and I can only hope he is right.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Love your title!! Isn't this fun?! Great comments from all.

    ReplyDelete