Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Really?? Really??????

Just finished watching last night's episode and seriously, I am beginning to hate this season 'cause it's too dumb and boring. This is what I saw:

  • Bentley - is such a jerk. So glad he's gone and I never have to hear 'dot dot dot' again. Ack. He's awful.
  • Lucas is a nice guy but kind of boring -- I thought it was interesting that he thought he had to ask her if he could kiss her. Maybe that's nice and I just don't remember but it struck me as a bit weird.
  • Ben and his headband -- gross. No wonder they had trouble getting people to be on their dragon boat team. Those kimonos were truly totally dumb.
  • Ryan - I just want him to shut up. Really. ALL the time. And when he shook his fist (I forget why or when but he did it) it really annoyed me.
  • I think Ashley is seriously bow-legged and her skinny jeans don't work for her. She's got a cute little figure and very few people look good in those jeans -- if she wasn't so bow-legged she'd look great.
  • I got bugged when she sat on the head dragon boat randomly beating her drum - -clearly had no idea what that was all about.
  • Poor Ames still looks like he has a concussion - although I have to admit that when he talks, he is very clear and on top of things. Just when you see him standing/sitting there, he looks retarded. Especially during Ashley's big confession about Bentley.
  • And when he started the make-out session in the elevator, that was weird too.
  • Lots of kissing this time around - -I need to make sure you all know I am not anti-kissing, but it seems weird for her to do big make-outs with every guy -- isn't that weird?
  • I am pretty sure I"m on JP's team. He's the best.
  • Ashley's accent is driving me NUTS -- stap (step), chast (chest), lass (less), effact (effect), rejact (reject) -- and many many more. Highly irritating.
  • And her transparent white shirt with the black bra didn't seem like a fashion statement to me - -just kind of sleazy looking.
  • Blake pretty much dug his own grave there with his rant on the Bentley thing. Maybe he had too much to drink -- not sure.
  • And Mickey - -very strong words and she threw them right back at him. Wasn't surprised at all to see him head out on his own -- I kind of agreed with him that if she had such hots for Bentley, that you might figure you and her would have nothing in common.
  • Ryan -- ack. His big GRIN after her speech kind of made me puke and he was so very proprietary with her - -like - -"she's mine, guys!" - yuck.
  • I wanted Ashley to knock off the crying. Made me nuts.
So that's my feelings -- I think it's going to be JP and I would be fine with that - the others? Not so much!!

1 comment:

  1. Totally with you on the bow-legged thing - noticed it right at the beginning and forgot to mention it in mine! Not of fan of her black bra under the shear white top either - wonder if she has a dresser??? What a show...(dot, dot, dot!)

    ReplyDelete