Saturday, June 18, 2011

Welcome!

As promised, I have created the Bachelorette blog for us to keep in touch and to discuss our favorite show! I hope you all get the name of it... that was Ian's clever idea and I loved it. If I can figure out how I will make it so you can all get on here and write your own posts! Don't forget to check the blog out every Monday with all the updates and discussions. Im beyond thrilled for this idea- it will be a blast. This coming up episode looks pretty juicy- I can't wait to see it and talk all about it! If you have any friends you want to invite- go for it. The more the opinions the better!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! How fun is this going to be??!! Looking forward to Monday night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi girls- we're in Waterton with a very slow Internet connection. I'll post my comments tomorrow when I'm back home!

    ReplyDelete