Tuesday, July 12, 2011

B-O-R-I-N-G

That's a nice positive start, isn't it? But I think this past episode was precisely that -- boring.

Here's what I thought:

  • Only had to hear per-FACT once, I think! Yay for that
  • I don't like Ryan and I was not sad that he left - -but I have to admit that I felt for him. He seemed genuinely sad and hurt and that made me sad for him.
  • I think Ames is very strange and I was surprised that he's still around. Reality Steve seems to be saying that he won't be around much longer. It will be interesting to see his family. I suspect they are interesting.
  • JP was pretty dang moody and cranky, wasn't he? I like him though and I think he's the one for her -- but he was a little testy this week. (maybe rightfully so?! I don't know.)
  • I felt bad for Lucas when he was sent home although I really never did see anything between them.
  • She seems to like Constantine and Ben a lot -- and to me they are pretty much interchangeable. They look like twins to me. (I guess maybe I need to study them more carefully!) They both seem like OK guys but I don't see her with either of them either.
This is a boring post -- which suits this episode perFACTLY.

1 comment: