Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Un.Eventful

Im so unimpressed with this season its ridiculous. I cannot stand Ashley- she is the worst. Never before have I felt that the bachelor series are overly fake or edited- but this one I can't even take seriously. Like really- Ben and Constatine are in the final 3- give me a break is this girl for real. I don't even think Constastine (I have no idea how to spell his name) likes Ashley at all. Neither him or Ben have much chemistry with her its really just painful to watch.
- I still love JP but from the previews it seems like he blows it? What do you guys think- I just can't figure it out. Also there is so much about JP in the tabloids already that I feel like if he was the winner it would be more hush hush you know. I don't know, part of me thinks he will be there at the end but part of me doesn't. I just dont even know anymore. Maybe I feel confused because its almost tooo obvious.... anyways enough with that. 
-My biggest question is who the heck comes back on the show!!! Can you even do that. I feel like Ashley is making the show so boring they are just throwing in whatever twist they can  keep people watching. Its working though- Im anxious to see who comes back and why! My guess is Ames comes back to romance her for one last shot. What do you guys think?
- Speaking of Ames... He was my second favorite. He really grew on me. He is such a gentleman- he isnt super handsome (his eyes are weird) but he is just cute in his own way. plus he is super interesting. I was sad to see him go. I don't think he really knew what to do with himself when he had to leave- I agree with both of you when you said he looked like he was on something. Poor guy.
- Thats all I have to say about that episode. Im sorry it was long and probably incoherent but i just had to get it off my chest. (Pathetic I know) I just have one more thing to bring up... Jake and Vienna BOTH on bachelor pad... CANNOT wait. Im expecting some serious drama- but hopefully not too much so it doesn't get toooo irritating. 

1 comment:

  1. I think it's Ryan (aka Mr. smiley!) who comes back -- and we will see next week!! I'm with you 100% about the boredom factor -- it's ridiculous.

    But I still think she ends up with JP -- it can't be either Ben or Constantine because they are identical. I don't think she can tell them apart - -it has to be JP!! Ack.

    As for the next bachelor -- I don't know but I hope it isn't Ryan!!

    ReplyDelete