Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Dang Obama

I didn't get to see any more than you guys did - I had it set on the DVR and it cut off promptly at the end of the scheduled 2 hours. Sigh. So I didn't see any ending and I also missed most of Master Chef on Fox at the same time. Annoying as heck.

My thoughts:

  • Ryan is a dork. I think he said 'it will happen' about 5 times in a row, with his sad puppy dog face. I really wanted to like him when he came back but he just bugs me a lot. So now go home, Ryan. Again.
  • I wasn't surprised when Constantine left - I mean, I didn't predict it but it wasn't a surprise. He led up to it pretty clearly, I thought.
  • Ben's shirt was awful. (you know, the white see through job)
  • Per-fact!!!
  • When Ashley walked away from Ryan, her shorts were totally trying to crawl up into her body. Not too attractive.
  • I think she and JP are a done deal - -and I'm happy for them because they both seem 100% in love with each other.
So let's just get to the end of it all!! Can't wait for Bachelor Pad - nasty, but at least there's some action!!

1 comment:

  1. I found another episode to tape later in the evening - we didn't miss a thing!

    ReplyDelete