Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hang on....we're getting to the end!

I'm pretty much ready for this to be done!! I felt for poor old Ames - he looked so sad to be cut! But there were also moments when Jacquie & I wondered what the heck he was smiling about - he had such a weird blank look on his face with that goofy smile a lot of the time - I wondered if he was on something!! Interesting guy - I'm sure he'll find someone better suited to him than our PERFACT woman!!

I have to admit I'm pretty tired of Constantine & Ben too - just not their fans! They seem really BORING to me and I feel like she's keeping them around for their hair!! JP seems the most smitten - I'm putting my money on him to take it all.

I'll be glad to have this over with - but I'll definitely watch to the end!

1 comment:

  1. BORING!!! Ames seemed stoned (why did she keep him for so long, anyhow? Clearly not her type!) That goofy grin kind of made sad though -- he just seemed like a little puppy dog who wanted approval and ended up not getting it. Sigh.

    Is it over yet?? I too will continue to watch (it keeps me on the elliptical!) -- but this has been kind of a low-key boring season. Any bets on who the new Bachelor will be?

    ReplyDelete