Monday, July 25, 2011

What Is Going On?????

Oh boy, start the episode off with a bang! Wonder if Ryan paid for his own flight over to Fiji?? Break the poor guy's heart twice! That was sad watching him on the beach wanting another chance as her helicopter flew overhead with Constantine.

Ben
"That's a nice boat" Dude, that's a freaking amazing boat!!
The snorkelling was "really nice" too!
He seems "really nice" but really boring to me!!
It's effortless!! I guess I don't get it.....
"on my way to the whole I love you thing" AWKWARD!
"take this even further would be very nice" Get a new line!!

Constantine
He seemed more excited to be on the helicopter and jumping off a waterfall than to be with her.
So I guess that's why he pulled himself out of the competition - he WAS more excited to go for a helicopter ride!! That was unexpected!

Ryan
Oh....couldn't you just feel the .....but..... coming when she blew him off the second time?? Poor guy. She led him on too much.

JP
He's in love, isn't he?? That's about all I got out of what I saw -

Thanks, Pres. Obama, for your speech - I didn't get to see the end of the show!! Maybe Jan can fill in the blanks!

Hope the Men Tell All is entertaining! Ready for this season to be done!!



1 comment:

  1. Amen to all the above. Is this season over yet? (sad,right?!)

    ReplyDelete